Sunday, September 27, 2020

Fall is in the Air

 

I started this A2-sized card with a cream-colored base. I added some diagonal gingham plaid text-weight scrapbook paper. I ran some black card stock through my paper crimper and adhered that with double-sided tape. I stamped the pumpkin (Hero Arts) on a green-textured card stock with Versafine Onyx ink, colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and cut it out by hand. I stamped the sentiment (Northwoods Rubber) on a scrap of cream-colored card stock and cut it out with a circle die. I glued it next to the pumpkin.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #454 - A Sketch by Jacquie  

 

Ch#93 Autumn Colours 

3 comments:

  1. Love the crimped texture and beautiful fall colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! The texture on the pumpkin adds so much interest! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the way you stamped your pumpkin for the texture. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete