Monday, September 28, 2020

Butterfly Kisses


This card was an easy one to make. I started with a off white-colored, A2 card base. I started making the background by scoring cross-wise at 1/2" intervals and lengthwise at 1/4" intervals. My Scor-Pal helped with this. Then, I inked my butterfly stamp (My Sentiments Exactly) with Distress Oxide in Dusty Concord. Quickly after that, I inked French Script (Stampin' Up!) in Distress Oxide Black Soot. Then, I lightly touched the butterfly to the script, or the "kissed" technique. Next, I stamped the butterfly to the scored card base.

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge#131 One Layer Card 

Challenge # 62 - Black+White+one additional Colour 

TFJB Staying in the Background  

6 comments:

  1. Great idea for your card. I like it. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 galz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card may have been easy, but it sure is a clever way of making a background and very effective. Thank you for sharing it with us in our Staying in the Background challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this card, so pretty. I will have to try this technique. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! Love the technique. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was intrigued to find out how you made your wonderful card Fonda. Such a clever technique and so effective. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique x

    ReplyDelete