Wednesday, September 16, 2020

It's All Perspective


I started making this card by cutting the three panels. I adhered them to a dark turquoise card stock. I used the same turquoise to die cut the flower silhouettes. I glued them to the panel. I adhered that panel to a white A2-sized card base. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) with Distress Archival Vintage Photo ink using my MISTI stamp positioner. Last, I adhered it to the lower right hand corner of the card.

I'm sharing this with:

Just Us Girls-#553 Trend Week - Cut into Thirds 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love your colors and mix of papers! Such a great CAS card! Thanks for joining us this week for Trend Week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely with the panels being different panels. And I love the turquoise paired with it! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful silhouette die cuts. Love the balance of color on your card. Thanks for sharing Fonda, and for the link!

    ReplyDelete