Saturday, September 26, 2020

Find Beauty in All Things


I started this A2-sized card by die cutting the birch tree trunks on a black card base. Then, I glued a white piece of card stock to the back side so that it could show through. Next, I die cut the Cardinals out of red card stock and glued them to a spot within the trees. To create the sentiment (Inkadinkado), I stamped it in Versafine Onyx and glued it to a red panel. Finally, I glued it to the card base.

I'm sharing this with:

CAS Colours and Sketches - Challenge #389 - Sketch 

 

Challenge # 62 - Black+White+one additional Colour

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this simplicity. And adding "RED" colors on your card is really great idea! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge and have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment and the pops of red. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how dynamic this card is, but so simple. Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  4. great CAS card! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

    ReplyDelete