Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Find Joy in the Ordinary


I'm using fall colors for this A2-sized card. We are now in that time of year and, while it's ordinary, there's joy to be found in it. Most noticeable are the leaves turning from green to yellow, orange, red and brown.
 
I started by die cutting the two golden yellow panels using a banner die. I also die cut a leaf as an accent piece. I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) in Versafine Onyx using my MISTI stamp-positioning tool. 
 
I'm sharing this with:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall card. Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! The autumnal colours and papers look gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I like the simplicity and the sentiment is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at International Art and soul autumn colors challenge.
    Debbie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card Fonda. Repeating the leaves works so well. Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog x

    ReplyDelete