Friday, September 11, 2020

Hello Friend


This is a fairly simple top-folding, A2-sized card to make.

I started by stamping the sunflower (Hero Arts) in the center of the panel using Versafine Onyx. Then, I stamped the three bees (unknown maker) in opposite corners. After that, I colored in the images using my Prismacolor pencils. Next, I pulled out my MISTI and a strip of white card stock, and I lined up the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) and stamped it. I mounted it on a scrap of black card stock and adhered it on the panel above the sunflower. Finally, I adhered the panel to the yellow card base using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Crafty Cardmakers - #262 Things With Wings 

Simon Says: Use Your Favorite Stamp (The Sunflower)

Freshly Made Sketches #452 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card - sunflowers are so cheery! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers challenge this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete