Sunday, September 20, 2020

Pear Harvest Wreath: Happy Birthday


I started this A2-sized card by embossing the background. It is a brick wall folder. I ran black card stock through my Big Kick. Then, I adhered that panel to a white card base.

Then, I made the green wreath. I used a piece of multimedia paper and swirled on three different colors of Distress Oxide greens. I buffed the extra color off with a rag. I used a Stampin' Up! wreath die and ran it through my Big Kick. I adhered that to the black brick panel. I stamped the pears with Distress Oxide Mustard Seed and cut those using a die. I glued those to the wreath.

Finally, I die cut a red bow. I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) on the scalloped circle. I glued both to the card.

I'm sharing this with:

Ch#92 Tic Tac Toe  


#TGIFC282 Inspiration Challenge  

 

Seize the Birthday #199- Die-cuts


 

 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful work meeting all of the challenges. I like your dry embossed image for the background and your arrangement of the pears on the wreath. Lovely card with its elegance in its simplicity. Great color combo! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bold color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative to make the pears on your wreath and make it different. Thanks so very much for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday. You are going to want to watch for our next challenge. I will be a surprise.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of the pear stamp on this card! What a great way to change it up!💖 Thanks for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Thank you for joining our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at IAAS, and I hope you'll join us for our new challenge beginning tomorrow. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete