Sunday, September 6, 2020

Hello Friend


This is a fairly easy top-folding, A2-sized card. I started by cutting the blue card stock 4 1/4" by 11" and, using my ScorPal, scored it at 5 1/2". Then, I positioned the leave dies and ran them through my Big Kick die-cutting machine and set it aside.

Using my Distress Oxide Inks and a white panel of card stock, I coated it with 3 different yellow oranges. Then I sprayed it lightly with water and let it dry.

I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) on a thin strip of yellow card stock with Versafine Onyx. I used my MISTI to get the sentiment straight and a solid impression. I glued this down to the blue card stock. I also glued the yellow panel behind the die-cut leaves.

I'm sharing this with:

Cardz 4 Galz - #129 Just Saying Hello 

Country View Challenge - September 2020 - Complimentary Colours  

Let's Craft and Create - Challenge #163 - AG + BEST OF FRIENDS 

Inspired By...tasty autumn 

Just Us Girls #552 - Word Week  

  

 

8 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty, thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB, can't wait to see more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be simple Fonda - but it is so effective. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with my DT partner, simple but so effective, a very stylish card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely CAS card!
    Thank you again for playing along with our September challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card!
    Thank you again for playing along with our September challenge over at Country View Challenges.
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great CAS card!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete