Friday, September 11, 2020

Fly


First, I stamped the fly/bird image (Hampton Art) with a Versafine Onyx ink pad on a panel of white card stock. I colored it with a light blue and a light purple using my Prismacolor colored pencils. Then, I adhered it to the light blue card stock. Next, I adhered two real feathers using large glue dots to hold them in place. After that, I made a bow and tied it to the length of light purple seam binding.

I'm sharing this with:

Crafty Cardmakers - #262 Things With Wings 

The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog - Birds  

4 comments:

  1. The feathers and the bow go beautifully with the bird image - lovely card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Love the stamp and the addition of the feather. Thanks for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous and flamboyant card Fonda. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being the lucky winner of The Funkie Junkie Boutique shopping spree! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete