Friday, October 30, 2020

Autumn Wreath


I started this A2-sized card by running the Kraft panel through my Big Kick with a wood plank embossing folder. I attached that to a red panel with double-sided tape, which I then adhered to a manila-colored card stock. Then, I die cut the wreath and flowers and glued them to the Kraft panel. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Altenew) with Vivid ink in Taupe on the bottom right of the card base.

I'm sharing this with: 

LTSCB #138 - Fall Back  

Inspired By...thankful & grateful 

 

#133 Fall/Autumn - (Not Halloween, please)  

2 comments:

  1. The textured panel adds a lovely touch of interest to this card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love your beautiful wreath against the woodgrain. Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!

    ReplyDelete