Saturday, October 10, 2020

Autumn


This is an ATC (Artist Trading Card), measuring 2 1/2" by 3 1/2".

I started this ATC by gluing some German text to a sturdy substrate. Then, I stamped the word Autumn (Hero Arts) to one side using Archival Distress ink. I tore some orange gingham text-weight scrapbook paper and glued it to the bottom left of the card. I die cut all of the leaves and glued them in a pleasing manner to the card.

I'm sharing this with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - ANYTHING BUT A CARD

Challenge #143 - Quote   

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC card! Love the newspaper print background with the fall colors of the leaves. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters', "Anything But a Card Challenge".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful ATC Fonda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! This is so beautiful, love the sentiment on the newspaper print. Thank you so much for joining us in our Quote challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the quote! I love the combination of the papers and the big leaves. A perfect masculine ATC. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    I wish you a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete