Wednesday, October 21, 2020

More Pumpkins


This is an A2-sized card. I started by stamping the truck, pumpkins and person (Stampin' Up!) with Versafine Onyx ink and colored them using my Prismacolor colored pencils. Next, I cut the image out using a circle die. Then, I stamped the wooden background (?) on the reddish brown card base using Versafine Onyx ink.

I'm sharing this with:

#TGIFC286 Inspiration Challenge 

 

Challenge #143 - Quote  

 

October' s Creative Challenge - Travel 

October ... WHAT does it mean to you??   


 

6 comments:

  1. How perfect! Great card! Thanks forjoining our challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I remember that stamp set. I think it is sitting in my stacks somewhere. Thanks for showing me how wonderful of a set it is. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love a pickup full of pumpkins? Great Fall image for our October Challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at The Double D, October Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pickup filled with pumpkins! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun Autumnal card, love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Quote challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The truck with pupmkins is masculine and perfect for the quote. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    I wish you a lovely day!

    Maja, DT The Male Room

    ReplyDelete