Friday, October 2, 2020

Watch the Leaves Turn


First, I stamped the sentiment (Stampington & Co.) on a cream-colored card stock to match the A2-sized card base. Then, I used foam tape to adhere it to the card base leaving enough room to tuck the leaves into place beneath it. I swirled Distress Oxide inks onto a mixed media heavy paper and spritzed them with water. I used Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon and Dusty Concord. After they dried, I die cut the leaves and glued them in place partially under the sentiment panel.

I'm sharing this with:

Fall Foliage  

Color Throwdown #613  

 

LTSCB #138 - Fall Back  

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #15 - Fall and Halloween 

Autumn Colours at Try it on Tuesday 

MIUCB #42 - Anything Goes + Distressing  

8 comments:

  1. Love your leaf arrangement and colors. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love those fabulous stitched leaves!! Beautiful sentiment, too. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I like the distressed oxide ink with spritz of water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining us at TIOT. Autumn is such a wonderful time! Have a great, new week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you surrounded the sentiment with the leaves! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more and these leaves are certainly the most beautiful colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fonda that sentiment is so true and you've framed it beautifully with the floral wreath and those beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Fall card. Thanks for sharing with us at MIU.

    ReplyDelete