Thursday, October 29, 2020

Dare to Dream


I started this A2-sized card by creating the off-white panel. I matted it with black, creating a thin border. Then, I stamped the dragonflies (Stampabilities) with Versafine Onyx. I adhered that to the card base with double-sided tape. Next, I created the sentiment (Stampington & Co.) by stamping it with Versafine Onyx on a yellow gingham check paper. I adhered that to the card with double-sided foam tape.

I'm sharing this with:

October 2020 Challenge: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Winged Things  

SSC242 Sketch Time 

 

Repeat Impressions Anything Goes Challenge ~ O2820 

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely design with the black and warm yellow. The sentiment stamped on the yellow gingham strip is a fabulous contrast to the floral design in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dragonflies. I like the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, love the fresh light colors, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love that background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete