Sunday, October 4, 2020

Nature Photos


This is an A2-sized card, and the card base is black. I started this card by stamping the photo clip (?). Then, I stamped the bees (?), the lady bug (Anita's) and the butterfly (Embossing Arts) and colored them in using my Prismacolor pencils. Next, I added the camera scrapbooking paper to the card base. It measures 4" by 5 1/4". Finally, I placed the photo clip at a pleasing angle and adhered it with double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Add A Photo 

October 2020 Challenge: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Winged Things 

2 comments:

  1. Love the film strip of insects and camera B.paper.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and playing the twist
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the insects..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete