Saturday, October 10, 2020

Coffee and a Cookie


I started this card by using a Kraft-colored, A2-sized card base. I stamped the coffee container (Darkroom Door)on a scrap of Kraft-colored card stock using Archival Distress ink and cut it out by hand. I stamped the cookie (Stampin' Up!) and used the appropriately-sized punch to cut it out. Then, I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the coffee container to a very dark brown card stock. I cut the coffee bean paper to measure about 3/4" by 4 1/2" and adhered it to the card base using double-sided tape. Then, I taped the coffee container to the card base. Finally, I glued on the cookie.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #456  

2 comments:

  1. Seems to me that you have all of the necessities here with the coffee and the cookie! Love the neutrals. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous neutral-toned coffee card! Such fun elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete