Friday, October 23, 2020

Trick or "Tweet"


This is an A2-sized card. I started with a white base and stamped the three "jailbirds" (Inkadinkado) in Versafine Onyx ink. I extended the wire on each side. I colored in the images using my Prismacolor colored pencils. After that, I inked in the surrounding "sky" using Distress ink in Chipped Sapphire and a round sponge dauber. Next, I stamped the spider web (PSX) and the music notes (?). Finally, I stamped the sentiment (also Inkadinkado) on yellow card stock and cut it out with a circle die. I positioned it to look like the full moon.

I'm sharing this with:

International Art and Soul - Ch#94 Halloween 

#TGIFC287 Theme Challenge  

October 2020 Challenge: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Winged Things 

LTSCB #138 - Fall Back  

Challenge 123 for October  

Purple, Orange, Green! Eek! It's Halloween! 

October ... WHAT does it mean to you?? 

7 comments:

  1. This card is really "tweet" LOL.
    Thank you so much for joining us at International Art & Soul.

    Hugs,
    Chriss -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute love the little jaibirds and spiders web.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Jail Birds....I was going to say Bandits lol Super cute creation! Love your design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, October Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ... so cute Fonda! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘October’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I love the cute image and how you've applied the ink in circles for your night sky. I'm please you shared your card in our Purple, orange green! Eek it's Halloween challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fonda I love this card - so much fun! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog x

    ReplyDelete