Saturday, October 17, 2020

Spooky Tree Tag


 I started this tag with taping the orange and black houndstooth text-weight paper to a sturdy tag. Then, I cut the kraft card stock and stamped the elements using Versafine Onyx ink. The tree is from Impression Obsession, the spider web is from PSX, and I don't know where the bats or the sentiment came from. I used double-sided tape to secure that panel to the tag. After that, I stamped the sentiment on a narrow manilla-colored card stock scrap and adhered that to the tag. Next, I punched out a "moon" and glued it to the kraft panel. Finally, I tied a wide black organza ribbon to the tag.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Trees 

Simon Says: Spooky! 

Color Throwdown #615 

 

#265 Create A Tag  

3 comments:

  1. I do love your spooky tag!! Eeek! Even the tree has a spookiness to it. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag. The ribbon reminded me of bat wings. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous tag. Thank you for, again, joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete