Thursday, October 15, 2020

Fir Tree Tag


 This tag measures approximately 2 1/2" by 4 1/2". I started this tag by die cutting the tag itself out of manila-colored card stock. Then, I die cut the trees out of two different textured green card stocks. I glued the lighter colored trees in back to indicate that they are further away. Next, I stamped "for you" (Stampin' Up!) and "peace" (Hero Arts) using a gray Archival Distress ink. Finally, I tied a piece of ric- rack to the top.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Trees 

#265 Create A Tag  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas tag. Love the stitching around it, and the two tones of green. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fonda, thanks so much for linking your gorgeous tree tag to us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a good and safe weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another excellent tag Fonda. Love the shades of green. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete