Saturday, October 24, 2020

Patterns in Navy


 This is a slimline card measuring 3 1/2" by 8 1/2". I started by using 3 different background stamps and stamped the small panels from Crumb Cake card stock using Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire. I used double-sided tape to adhere those to Night of Navy card stock. I taped that to the Crumb Cake card stock and taped that to a Misti Moonlight card stock card base.

I'm sharing this with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers 

CAS Colors and Sketches - Challenge #393 - Colors 


 

Freshly Made Sketches #458 

 

LTCCB #51 - October Anything Goes 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful design on this slimline card. Love that your created your own background paper. I thought you had just cut a panel of DSP apart, but I see you did not. This looks really nice. I may have to use this on one of my future cards. I love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea ... beautiful slimline! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping to create your background! Loving the slimline too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful combination of colors! I love your use of this sketch as a slimline! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card with such pretty stamped images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful patterns and a lovely way to highlight the sketch. Thank you for playing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete