Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Just Because


This is an A2-sized card. I started by cutting the navy piece of card stock and used a punch to get the zig-zag design. I adhered it with double-sided tape even with the right side of the card base. Then, I die cut the leaf fronds and glued them to the navy panel. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampabilities) with Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire and popped it up with double-sided foam tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Fab Friday 199 

 

N is for Navy Blue as Dominant Colour  

LTCCB #51 - October Anything Goes  

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the clean design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those green leaves and the zigzag edge! Lovely clean and simple design! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Fonda - perfectly CAS and bold! Love the clean look and those gorgeous textured stems! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the blue and green together.

    ReplyDelete