Monday, October 19, 2020

Pumpkins, Pumpkins All Around


(The scan didn't quite make the pumpkins bright orange, like they should be.) 

This card is 4 1/4" square, and it will fit into an envelope sized for an A2 card. I started this card by stamping the image (Holly Berry House) with Versafine embossing ink on a scrap of white card stock. I embossed it with gold detail embossing powder. Then, I colored the image using markers. After that, I cut around the image using a craft knife and adhered it to the card base using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Modsquad Challenge Blog - Hello Pumpkin! 

Challenge #143 - Quote  


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and great design here. I love the addition of the gold embossing. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the pattern and the colors. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a wonderful design, stamping and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our Quote challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the quote! I love this pumpkin mandala. It's perfect for the challenge. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    I wish you a lovely day!

    Maja, DT The Male Room

    ReplyDelete