Friday, October 30, 2020

See the World


I began this card by adhering the paper with the planes on it to a white card base. Then, I stamped the building (Stampa Rosa Inc.) on white card stock and cut it out using my paper trimmer. I use double-sided tape to adhere it to the paper. I also stamped two passports (Inkadinkado) on white card stock and cut them out by hand. I taped one down, and I used double-sided foam tape to adhere the other. Next, I stamped the compass rose (Rubber Stampede) with red ink. Finally, I added the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous). Everything stamped in black was Versafine Onyx.

I'm sharing this with:

October' s Creative Challenge - Travel  

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

Anything Goes Challenge ~ O2820 

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love, love, love that airplane paper!! So perfect for a travel themed card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete