Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Gray Gingham Plaid Pumpkin and Garland

I started this A2-sized card by stamping the garland (Stampin' Up!) at the top with Archival Distress ink. I punched out some orange "pumpkins" and glued them to the garland. Then, I stamped the gingham plaid on a piece of card stock to match the card base using Archival Distress ink. I die cut the pumpkin out of that as well as a piece of gray scrapbook paper. I combined the two and glued them to the card base. I added the stem and glued it down.

I like this one better than one I did previously here.

I'm sharing this with:

Inspired By...pumpkin spice  

 

Challenge #22: Smoky Slate 


4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, I really love your pumpkin! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great smoky slate card. I love the use of gingham for the pumpkin. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet! I love the border and that cool pumpkin! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge! Hugs! Katy-DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and cute! The garland looks great. Great to see you in the Rainbow Card Challenge gallery. Hope you will join us again this month. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete