Friday, October 30, 2020

Sending Well Wishes


This 4 1/4" square card was easy to make. I started by cutting the dark gray card base 4 1/4" by 8 1/2" and folded it in half. Then, I cut the light gray panel into a 4" square. Next, I stamped the dandelion and the sentiment (both Stampin' Up!) in Vivid ink called Cobblestone. After that, I tied the ribbon into place and knotted it. Finally, I adhered the light gray panel to the card base with double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #22: Smoky Slate 

  

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set! Beautiful CAS card with the ribbon too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The ribbon looks so pretty with the flower and sentiment. Awesome use of Smoky Slate! Thank you so much for joining us at the Rainbow Card Challenge! Hugs! Katy-DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love the delicate image. Great to see you in the Rainbow Card Challenge gallery. Hope you will join us again this month. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining The Rainbow Card Challenge this month!

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen
    TRCC DT, creativetimewithme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful monochromatic card. The organza ribbon was a perfect choice to embellish this card. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Card Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete