Sunday, October 4, 2020

Patriotic Celebration


This 5 1/4" square card could be used for any patriotic celebration or greeting in the United States, which is where I live. It could even be used for the upcoming election to persuade a friend to vote! Long live the red, white and blue!

I cut the plaid panel 1 1/2" wide and, using double-sided tape, adhered it to the left side of the card. My wife made the blue and white origami five-pointed star that I glued to the card. 

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #455 

 

Just Us Girls #556 Word Week  

 

3 comments:

  1. Your plaid goes well with the star background -- yep great "get-out-and-vote" card. :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs to vote! Thanks for sharing your creation. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your patriotic card - we need more of that! The dimension of the star is a great look. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete