Friday, October 16, 2020

Dawn


This tag measures about 2 3/4" by 6" without the tassel. I started this tag by blending the background. I used Distress ink pads in orange and two different blues. Then, using my MISTI, I stamped the tree scene in Versafine Onyx several times until I had a good image. The last thing I did was feed the tassel into the hole of the tag.

I'm sharing this with:

Tag Tuesday - Trees 

#265 Create A Tag  

LTCCB #51 - October Anything Goes 

Challenge#133 Hello Autumn  

Challenge #143 - Quote  

8 comments:

  1. Your tag is so beautiful and a little on the spooky side too. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remarkable. I love the background sky and the silhouette is perfect. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out very nice! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is beautiful! Love the background! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our Quote challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bookmark and your ink blending is perfect with the silhouette image! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge - "Hello Autumn!"
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh, love your tag, gorgeous background and love the silhouettes. Thank you for joining The Male Room "quote" -challenge, I hope you be back in our new "Toys"-challenge.

    ReplyDelete