Monday, October 19, 2020

Birthday Wishes


I'm using scraps, so this card doesn't quite measure A2, but it's 5" by 4 1/4". I started this card by stamping the image (Northwoods Rubber Stamps) and coloring with my Prismacolor colored pencils. Then, I cut out the image, which has two borders. After that, I used a scrap of black to frame the image. Finally, I put the card into my MISTI and lined up the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) and stamped it with Versafine Onyx ink.

I'm sharing this with:

Seize the Birthday #201- Scraps  

Modsquad Challenge Blog - Hello Pumpkin! 

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #15 

Challenge #143 - Quote  

 

Challenge#133 Hello Autumn  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and great design here. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pumpkin. A beautiful autumn card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room. Goga

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful "autumn" card you made :-)) I like the pumpkin.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pumpkin image, beautifully coloured and nice layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Monthly Dawn S DT

    ReplyDelete