Saturday, October 10, 2020

When Was the Last Time...?


I started with an A2-sized card base of scrapbook paper. I stamped the sentiment (Impression Obsession) on yellow card stock. I stamped the bee (?) using Versafine Onyx on a scrap piece of what I used for the card base and colored it in using my Prismacolor colored pencils. I highlighted the wings with a silvery glitter pen and used a circle punch to cut it out. I cut a piece of black card stock about 3/4" by 4 1/2" and, using double-sided tape, adhered it to the card base. Then, I used double-side foam tape to adhere the sentiment and the bee to the card base.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #456 

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great sentiment to use with this sketch - love that it takes center stage! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great sentiment! Perfect for the sketch and I love your background too. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete