Saturday, October 10, 2020

The Moth and the Moon ATC/tag


This is an ATC (Artist Trading Card) or a tag.

I used my mini MISTI to stamp the moth and moon onto a manila-colored card stock. I colored in the elements using my Prismacolor colored pencils in yellow and purple, which are complementary colors on the color wheel. Then, I framed it in yellow. Next, I cut a 2 1/2" by 7" piece of purple card stock and folded it in half to measure 2 1/2" by 3 1/2", or the size of an ATC. Finally, I cut two lengths of yellow seam binding, folded them in half and stapled them to the top of the folded purple card stock. I folded that back to make a crease, so the purple card stock piece could be opened to write a note inside.

I'm sharing this with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - ANYTHING BUT A CARD

1 comment:

  1. WOW ... another awesome ATC! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete