Sunday, October 25, 2020

VOTE!


 I made a tag, and it's to urge people to vote...for the correct candidate, of course. (Notice I didn't say "right"!) Who said paper crafts couldn't be political!

Anyway...This tag is about 3" by 6". I started with a tag base, and I used double-sided tape to adhere a navy blue panel. Then, I cut the red-and-white gingham check and adhered that to the blue panel. The reverse of that paper is the fireworks, so I adhered that next to the gingham. Then, I cut out three sets of the word "VOTE" and stacked them, a la Jennifer McGuire, to make them sturdy. After that, I glued them onto the blue panel. Finally, I cut various lengths of red and blue ribbons and threaded them into the hole along with the white, which is a tinsel-like thread. I pulled them taut, fluffed them and cut them to varying lengths.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Not A Card

2 comments: