Saturday, November 7, 2020

A Christmas Tag


This tag measures approximately 6" by 3 1/4". I started this tag by covering a manila-colored tag with the green scrapbook paper. Then, I embossed the holly vine (Great Impressions) with gold embossing powder. After that, I added the striped torn scrapbook paper, adhering it with a glue stick. Next, I stamped the sentiment (?) using Versafine Onyx ink on the reverse side of the stripes and tore around it and glued it to the tag. Finally, I added the ribbons.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: 25 Days Of Christmas Tags

Country View Challenges - November 2020 - Anything But A Card 

Try it on Tuesday - Embossed  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, Fonda! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete