Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Numbers Grid


I started this A2-sized card by watercoloring mixed media paper with Distress Inks in the following colors: Shabby Shutters, Spiced Marmalade and spattered with Vintage Photo. Then, I stamped the number grid (Paula's Kit Club) on top of that using Versafine Onyx ink. After that, I stamped the line of numbers all the way down the right hand side of an orange card stock and taped that to a manila-colored card base. Finally, I used double-sided tape to adhere the numbers grid to the orange card stock.

I'm sharing this with:

A Vintage Journey: Numbers 

MIUCB #43 - Anything Goes + Making Your Own Background  

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering this great Numbers card with us here at A Vintage Journey Challenge Blog. Lovely to have you hop on board with us

    Best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete