Thursday, November 19, 2020

Tis the Season


 I started this slimline card by making the card base. Then, I worked on the circle. First, I stamped the wreath (Stampa Rosa) on red card stock and embossed it with detail gold embossing powder. Second, I cut out the sentiment three times a la Jennifer McGuire, stacked and glued them together. I glued it to the center of the wreath. Third, I glued three pearly white sequins to the red wreath circle. Finally, I adhered the circle to the card base using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #16

Challenge #432 - Blue & Silver OR Red & Gold  


 

Simon Says (Monday Challenge): Happy Holidays 

Simon Says (Wednesday Challenge): Christmas 

2 comments:

  1. This is a super fun card. Ideally at Less is More we like to see areas of the card that are left clear.
    Thanks for joining in with the current challenge.

    ReplyDelete