Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving


I began this A2-sized card by layering the brown and the plaid papers onto a white card base. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Uptown Design Co.) onto white card stock with Vivid butterscotch and layered that onto a different brown card stock. Next, I die cut the sprigs and glued them to the under side of the sentiment. Finally, I mounted the sentiment panel onto the card using double-sided foam tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Sunday Stamps - SSC244 In the Middle  

 

Modsquad - Thanksgiving Turkey 

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Fonda - love this harvest plaid, and those simple white stems are lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the plaid paper, perfect with your thanksgiving sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete