Monday, November 30, 2020

A Little Frog Told Me...


I began this A2-sized card by stamping all of the elements on the manila-colored card stock. I stamped the shadow at the bottom (Rubber Room ?) in Distress Archival Ink. I stamped the frog (Stampendous) in Versafine Onyx and the sentiment (Peddler's Pack Stampworks) in Vivid olive. Then, I colored the frog in the tutu with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. Next, I layers that panel over an olive-colored card stock which was laid over a manila-colored card base. The last thing I did was add silver glitter to the hem of the tutu and the crown. (It doesn't show up well in a scan, darn it!) I believe this is the first time I've used glitter on a card. It is really fine.

I'm sharing this with: 

Seize the Birthday #204-Sparkle and Shine  

 

Simon Says: Anything Goes 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. Made me smile...thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This frog with a tutu is a hoot! What a fun birthday card for a good friend. I love the addition of the glitter. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday challenge. Merry Christmas and stay safe.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the glitter on this card. And it is a fun one, overall!

    ReplyDelete