Sunday, November 1, 2020

Silence of the Lambs

I started this 4 1/4" square card by cutting the base, which is a medium blue. Then, I cut a panel of its opposite at 4" square and used double-sided tape to adhere it to the base. Then, I cut a piece of vellum to cover the front and fold over to the back where I could tape it down without the tape showing.  After that, I stamped the picture of the child (Magenta) in Versafine Onyx and the moth (?) in Archival Distress ink in Vintage Photo. I used the paper trimmer to cut out the child, and I cut the moth out using my craft knife. I smudged a bit of chalk for rosy cheeks and colored the eyes blue. Finally, I adhered the square of the child to a black piece of card stock, and I glued the moth over the mouth, like the photo that goes with the movie, Silence of the Lambs. I doubt that I'll be actually sending this out as a greeting card, but you never know...

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Movie Inspiration 

Spooky Mansion 

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I think it is a great card if you are sharing a secret with someone. Make a surprise party invite or something like that. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete