Monday, November 2, 2020

Happy (Belated) Birthday


I started this A2 card by cutting it 4 1/4" by 11". I ran it through my Big Kick with an embossing folder. Then, I top folded it. Next, I die cut leafy fronds from two colors of green and one of gold. I cut two of them down, one shorter than the other to make a pleasing arrangement. After that, I stamped the sentiment (A Muse Artstamps) on a scrap of green card stock using Versafine Onyx and matted it with a gold scrap of card stock. Finally, I glued that to the card.

I'm sharing this with:

Seize the Birthday #202- Texture  

 LTCCB #52 - November Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Great colour combination, texture and layout. I have that same stamp and love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful texture with that 3-D embossing folder. It looks great! I love the colors and die cuts too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete