Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Celebrate You

 

I started this A2-sized card by choosing a visually-textured scrapbook paper. Then, I die cut the sentiment and glued it to the card base.

I must admit that this and the other two cards I made today were less than satisfactory. I'm not sure if it was the challenge or me or both. Is it time to choose fewer challenges or only particular challenges? I'm not sure, and it may take some time to figure out what I need to do. I want to continue being creative. I suppose I'll figure it out in time.

I'm sharing this with:

CAS(E) this Sketch #396 

 

Just Us Girls - Wild Card Challenge #560  

 

2 comments:

  1. I admire you for sticking with posting so often. I get so disconnected and feel I have nothing to say so don't post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete