Sunday, November 15, 2020

Season's Greetings


I started this A2-sized card by cutting the red panel and gluing the silver sequin and clear bead trim to the edge. After letting it dry, I adhered the panel to the aqua card base using double-sided foam tape to lift it and to let the sequins move. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Hero Arts) on white card stock using Colorbox Warm Red. I adhered that to the card base using double-sided tape. I added an extra sequin to that.

I'm sharing this with:

Color Throwdown #619 

 

#134 Silver and/or Gold  

LTCCB #52 - November Anything Goes  

4 comments:

  1. Fun card!! Love those sequins. So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again! Thanks for sharing this amazing make with us at Love to Craft and have a blessed holiday season! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete