Friday, November 6, 2020

Grateful


I started this 4 1/2" square card by gold embossing the acorn (Altenew) on a manila-colored card stock. Then, I cut the orange leaves scrapbook paper at a 4" square. After that, I cut the very dark brown card base and folded it in half. Next, I adhered the acorn panel to the orange leaves using double-sided tape and adhered the lick-and-stick photo corners to each corner. Finally, I stamped the sentiment (Altenew) in the upper right-hand corner using Versafine Onyx ink.

I'm sharing this with:

The Sisterhood of Crafters: Golden Days of Fall  

Make My Monday: Challenge Blog #134 Masculine  

ModSquad Challenge - So Grateful 

Try it on Tuesday - Embossed  

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the photo corners. I once used them to make a 'hedgehog' and nearly bought a packet .....you're card has inspired me so I will.
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card, wonderfully done. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fall card! Thanks for joining us at TSOC. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The autumnal design looks so pretty and I love the embossed acorn panel - perfect 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE the gold embossed acorn. Very classy. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete