Sunday, November 15, 2020

Happy Holidays 2


I started this A2-sized card by cutting half-inch strips of silver foil paper. I wove them in the corner to follow the challenge below and glued them into place. Then, I die cut the red snowflake using my Big Kick and glued it into place. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Hampton Art) on aqua paper using Colorbox Warm Red and glued it into place at the bottom right hand corner.

I'm sharing this with:

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge #396 - sketch 

 

Color Throwdown #619  

 

#134 Silver and/or Gold  

Challenge #165 - AG + A SKETCH  

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely card!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wove the strips behind the snowflake. I also like the color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go knocking out two challenges! The colors are beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CAS design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cas card!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete