Sunday, November 22, 2020

Season's Greetings


I began making this A2-sized card by cutting the silver background and running it through my Big Kick to emboss it. In real life, it is very shiny and reflects the light. Scanning doesn't do it justice. Then, I adhered it to the red card base by using double-sided tape. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) using Colorbox Chalk in warm red. I used my MISTI and inked up the stamp twice to get a good impression. I cut that down and glued it to the silver panel. After that, I die cut the small pine branches and glued them next to the sentiment as an accent.

I'm sharing this with:

Try it on Tuesday - Traditional Christmas Colours  

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing  

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful CAS design! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete