Monday, November 9, 2020

Thinking of You 2


I started this A2-sized card by stamping the sentiment (Hero Arts) on the opposite side of the printed scrapbook paper. I used Vivid Plum ink. Then, I cut out the sentiment panel with a cutting and embossing die. Next, I attached that panel to the patterned scrapbook paper. Finally, I adhered that to the card base with double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Simon Says: Thinking Of You 

Try it on Tuesday - Embossed 

Simon Says: Remembrance/Thinking Of You 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fonda, thanks so much for linking your lovely card to us at TIOT, much appreciated. have a great week, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your embossing and that cross stitch looking stamp. How cool. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fonda, this is lovely. I like the patterns on your card and the stitching looks great on the tag. TFS!

    ReplyDelete