Thursday, November 5, 2020

Silhouettes


I started this black, A2-sized card by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper measuring just 1/8" shy of an A2-sized card. I used Distress ink in spiced Marmalade. Then, I cut two die cuts using my Big Kick and heavy black card stock. I glued those to the watercolor paper, one at the top and one at the bottom.

I'm sharing this with:

Challenge #431 - More Than One Type Of Foliage

MIUCB #43 - Anything Goes + Making Your Own Background  

Splitcoast Stampers - Silhouettes

3 comments:

  1. DIBS! I want to keep this one and frame it and put it on my wall. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely design. It looks like a beautiful sunset with the dark foliage. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for your lovely entry at Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete