Thursday, November 19, 2020

Season's Greetings


 I started this slimline card by cutting the red panel. I stamped the wreath (Stampa Rosa) on the left allowing it to flow off the edge. I used Versamark embossing ink and embossed the image in detail gold. I glued on several "berries" using the same color of red as the panel. Then, I also embossed the sentiment (Hero Arts) in detail gold. Finally, I adhered the panel to the card base.

I'm sharing this with:

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #16 

Challenge #432 - Blue & Silver OR Red & Gold  

 

Simon Says (Monday Challenge): Happy Holidays 

Simon Says (Wednesday Challenge): Christmas

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Embossing 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love your wreath stamp, and stamping over the edge has really worked well. A lovely CAS card. Thanks for playing in our colour challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, love the font of your chosen greeting

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love our off the edge design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete