Sunday, November 8, 2020

Paris


I started this A2-sized card by stamping the Eiffel Tower (Post Modern Design) in Versafine Onyx. Then, using my Big Kick and the banner die, I cut it out. I adhered that panel to the card base using double-sided tape. Next, I stamped the sentiment (Stampers Anonymous) and glued a row of cameras from scrapbook paper above it. Finally, I cut down the two and glued it to the panel.

I'm sharing this with:

Freshly Made Sketches #460 

 

LTSCB #139 - Anything Goes  

3 comments:

  1. That is an amazing stamp of the Eiffel Tower! I love photo-realistic stamps. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karren! That stamp is spectacular!! I will have to check it out. Such a wonderful card. Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete