Wednesday, November 4, 2020

House Numbers


 I started this 4 1/4" square card by first watercoloring a mixed media thick paper with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade. When that was dry, I spattered the panel and stamped the numbers with Vintage Photo. Then, I stamped the houses on manila-colored card stock. The houses on the right and left also have numbers on them, albeit quite small.After that, I used double-sided tape to adhere the 3 1/2" square panel to the card base.

I'm sharing this with:

A Vintage Journey: Numbers

MIUCB #43 - Anything Goes + Making Your Own Background  

Home is Where the Heart is  

LTCCB #52 - November Anything Goes  

6 comments:

  1. Love those little houses, and that's one of my favourite number stamps. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design with your rows of houses and numbers! Thanks for sharing with us at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fonda x It's lovely to have you hop on board with us at A Vintage Journey for our Numbers challenge. You have certainly met the brief and I just love the details here on your card. Great stamp and houses

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a thing for houses on artwork, and I love these stamped images on your inky card! This is so perfect for our Home is Where the Heart Is challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and simple card. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this amazing make with us at Love to Craft and have a blessed holiday season! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete