Friday, November 20, 2020

Grateful


I started this 4 1/2" square card by die cutting the wreaths from Stampin' Up!'s Wreath Builder dies. I wove them together as much as I could. Then, I stamped the sentiment (Stampin' Up!) in the center of the green panel, which is 1/8" shy of the size of the card base. I used Versafine Onyx ink.

I'm sharing this with:

International Art & Soul - Ch#96 Gratitude (My card was chosen as a Top #3)

#TGIFC291 Inspiration Challenge  

 

Challenge #165 - AG + A SKETCH 

LTSCB #139 - Anything Goes  

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I have that same stamp from SU! Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - and in my favourite colour! Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Let's Craft and Create.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete