Monday, November 16, 2020

One More Candle!


This is a slimline card. I let the paper do most of the work, and I found some great paper! I cut the flowered paper to 3 1/2" by 8 1/2". The candles are 1 3/8" by the width of paper, and the green diagonal strip is about 5/8". I stamped the birthday sentiment (All Night Media) on orange card stock in Versafine Onyx and centered it on the card using double-sided tape.

I'm sharing this with:

Seize the Birthday #203- 1, 2, and 3

P is for Party 

TFJB - Celebrate

5 comments:

  1. Super card! Great sentiment. . . . Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great slimline birthday card! As you say - I love that you let the paper do most of the work! This is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge as we celebrate our 10th Birthday in "P" is for Party!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is perfect paper for a slimline card, and also works great for that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the layout of your card, I find myself avoiding slimline cards because they're too slim to me. You've done a great job with it, and I like the funny sentiment, too. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design and a birthday is indeed something to celebrate! That's a lot of candles to blow out! Thank you for sharing your card with us in our Celebrate challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog!

    ReplyDelete